Marketing Communications Manager
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
What the role is about
As our strategic Marketing Communications Manager you are responsible for strengthening CLUSE in our key markets by the use of influencer marketing, PR, events, brand activations and partnerships. You work on continually improving CLUSE by qualitative and quantitative consumer research, and are responsible for the translation of relevant findings into strategy and tactics. Besides, you manage, motivate and drive our ambitious Marketing Communications team, consisting of 18 FTE (including interns). Thanks to your proven track record in marketing communications you have a strong vision and know the dynamics and latest trends within the field. In this role you will report to our CEO and work closely with our Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Creative and Sales teams. Are you the experienced and inspiring people manager we are looking for?
- Manage, coach and inspire our Marketing Communication team, consisting of 18 FTE, with 3 direct reports;
- Further strengthening the CLUSE brand via ATL channels, activations and partnerships
- Set up, execute and analyze qualitative and quantitative consumer research to continuous improve strategy and tactics
- Provide all the support required for a better team performance level like coaching, training, guidelines, tools and processes;
- Budget holder and responsible for providing and analyzing set and achieved KPI’s;
- Partner with CEO, Creative Director, Digital Marketing Manager and E-Commerce Manager to strategically plan and oversee our global Marketing plan and budget.
Who we are looking for
- You graduated with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the field of (Digital) Marketing and/or Communication;
- At least 8 years of experience in a marketing communications role, of which at least 1 year in an international marketing communication role;
- At least 3 years of inspiring people management experience (10 FTE);
- Proven track record in the fields of PR, events, consumer insights, brand activation, media buying or influencer marketing/social media;
- Experience with managing external agencies;
- Strong project management skills;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- You are a decisive self-starter who is able to work on a strategic and operational level;
- You have excellent analytical skills and a positive can-do mentality.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- An inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Marketing Communications Manager feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our corporate recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31 (0)611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.