Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
What the role is about
As our accurate Financial Administrator you ensure the correct, timely and complete processing and payment of incoming invoices. You assist in the review of financial data for the monthly and annual closing. Besides, it is appreciated when you can advise about improvements in the payment process so that it runs correctly, timely and efficiently. You will be joining our driven Finance department and report to our Senior Financial Accountant. Besides you will work very closely with our Accounts Payable Administrator and Financial Accountant.
- Book credit card transactions and expense claims in accurate, efficient and timely manner;
- Perform various monitoring tasks in accordance to the Dutch accounting principles and legal statutory requirements (among others: VAT and work related expenses (WKR);
- Manage, Import and processing the daily bank statements, PayPal & Adyen transactions;
- Assist in the monthly closing binders of several entities;
- Communicate with vendors and internal stakeholders to follow the invoice flow and be in charge of on time payments;
- Contribute to the improvement of several (workflow) processes;
- Reporting activities (ad hoc and periodical);
- Taking care of declarations (VAT, WEEE and CBS);
- Process accounts payable invoices;
- Process accounts payable payments (all electronic payments).
Who we are looking for
- You are graduated with a degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration;
- Your have 1 - 3 years experience in a Accounts Payable / Financial Administrator role;
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounts payable principles;
- Knowledge of VAT and basic IFRS;
- Experience with Netsuite or an other ERP system is prefered;
- You enjoy paying attention to every little detail to assure that all the information is correct;
- You are a strong team player with excellent problem solvings skills and a positive can-do attitude;
- You have great written and oral communication skills in English.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- An inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Financial Administrator feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our corporate recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31 (0)611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.