Customer Care Representative (Dutch - English)
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. Inspire women to celebrate their individuality, together. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
As quality focused Customer Care Representative (Dutch - English) you handle and resolve B2B and B2C inquiries about for example products, delivery and shipment. You do this by telephone, email, social media and chat in English and Dutch. Thanks to your positive attitude and problem solving skills you ensure all our customers receive a high level service. Our enthusiastic Customer Care department works from Monday till Friday during office hours (9:00 am - 5:30 pm). Are you the service oriented CLUSE ambassador we are looking for (32 - 40 hours per week)?
- Provide a high service level by responding to our English and Dutch B2C/B2B customer inquiries by email, phone and social media;
- First point of contact for our Dutch and English speaking B2B marketes concerning after sales related questions;
- Contribute to the improvement of our service level and after sales processes by monitoring and obtaining customer insights and market trends;
- Work closely together with other teams like Back Office and Sales Support to share knowledge and best practices.
Who we are looking for
- You graduated with a Bachelor's degree;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in the Dutch (native level) and English language;
- You are an excellent problem solver with a positive attitude;
- You are customer & quality focused and have a great sense of responsibility.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Affinity with and experience in social media.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- A new and inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Customer Care Representative (Dutch - English) feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our corporate recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31 (0)611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.