Social Media Intern
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. Inspire women to celebrate their individuality, together. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
As our creative Social Media Intern you will contribute in increasing brand awareness and create exposure for CLUSE by social media like Instagram (Stories), Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. You have advanced understanding of social media, are always up to date about the latetst trends and want to bring your knowledge in practice. Join our Social Media team as from September 2019 for at least five months on a full time basis (40 hours per week). We are curious about your insights and ideas!
- Daily posting, pinning, adding to playlists (depending on social channel) and assisting with community management by responding to direct messages and comments on CLUSE Instagram;
- Manual input on Excel data sheet and weekly analytics of the (new) platforms to discuss in our weekly social media meetings;
- Looking at competitor’s and leading brands’ social feeds on a daily basis for inspiration and competitor analysis meetings;
- Keep track of social media/marketing trends and developments to give input on strategy improvements;
- Searching for additional content (influencer or inspirational) to repost, share, repin ect.;
- Support the team with other tasks if needed.
Who we are looking for
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in the field of Marketing, Communication or Fashion;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- A strong passion and advanced understanding of social media (trends);
- You are a strong team player who is detail oriented, creative and result driven;
- NOTE: as an intern it’s your responsibility to be in the possession of a BSN number and to be registered in the municipality where you live before your start date. If you don’t comply with these requirements, we are legally not able to hire you.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- An internship compensation of EUR 500,- a month based on a full time employment;
- A CLUSE product of your choice;
- Company laptop;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A new and inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Social Media Intern feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our HR & Recruitment Assistant Laurel Putter with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected]
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.