Logistics Coordinator Outbound
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. Inspire women to celebrate their individuality, together. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
Are you ready for the next step in you Logistics career? As our driven Logistics Coordinator Outbound you coordinate and monitor our outbound goods flow from DC to customers. You closely monitor the orders from our key accounts and coordinate the daily planning with our warehouse. Thanks to you, orders are sent on time and correctly to our customers! In this role, you will be a part of our Logistics department and report directly to our Logistics Manager.
- Coordinate and monitor our outbound goods flow;
- Coordinate (prioritize) warehouse operations for outbound;
- First point of contact for our Sales (Support) and Customer Service department regarding logistic questions and/or issues;
- Monitor the performance of our main carriers and follow up on carries issues and investigations;
- Set up the Logistics process for new customers;
- Find and implement process improvements related to outbound logistics.
Who we're looking for
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or a similar field;
- You have approximately 2-3 years working experience in a Logistic role, preferably in an international fashion or retail organization;
- Experience with and knowledge of last mile delivery;
- Experience with ERP-systems;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (preferably also Dutch and/or German or French);
- You are curious, extremely organized and a strong problem solver;
- You act proactive and with a flexible attitude.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on a full-time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as a welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- A new and inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
If the role of Logistics Coordinator Outbound feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch.You can reach out directly to our Recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.