Sales Support France/Switzerland
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
What the role is about
As our customer focused Sales Support France/Switzerland you are the point of contact for all our existing B2B customers from France & Switzerland. You handle all their request and will be their problem solver. Furthermore, you are a key-user of our ERP system, support our Sales team France/Switzerland and create reports. Are you the service-minded and commercial CLUSE ambassador we are looking for?
- Handle and manage all incoming phone calls, e-mails and ad-hoc requests from existing B2B customers from France & Switzerland;
- Implement new customer accounts in the ERP system;
- Support our sales team with administration (contracts, tenders, quotes etc);
- Create weekly/monthly reports for customers;
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments internally on any upcoming issues and invoices.
Who we are looking for
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree;
- You have 1-3 years of working experience in customer care or sales support;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in French (native level) and a good understanding of the English language;
- You are customer oriented, flexible, service-minded, positive and friendly;
- You are detail-oriented and have strong administrative skills.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on a full-time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as a welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- An inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
If the role of Sales Support France/Switzerland feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch.
You can reach out directly to our Recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.