Account Manager Germany/Austria
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. Inspire women to celebrate their individuality, together. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
As our commercial and flexible Account Manager Germany/Austria you will contribute to the growth of CLUSE in Germany and Austria by maintaining strong relationships with our agents and retailers. You analyze and explore opportunities in the market and make sure that our sales targets are achieved and improved. As a true CLUSE ambassador you ensure that CLUSE shines at our points of sale in Germany and Austria according to our visual merchandising guidelines.
In this role you will join our international Sales department and work very closely with – and report to – our Sales Manager Germany/Austria. The ability to travel is needed, since you will travel about 40% of your time. Are you a challenge seeker who is driven by results and determined to succeed, even under pressure? Join us @ CLUSE!
- First point of contact for our agents in Germany and Austria and responsible for maintaining strong relationships by providing them with sales support, trainings, presentations and the latest brand and product information;
- Make sure CLUSE shines at our points of sale in Germany and Austria by presenting CLUSE according to our visual merchandising guidelines;
- Proactively explore the German and Austrian market, analyze growth opportunities and improve sales results by finding the right balance between our CLUSE strategy and the needs of our customer;
- Support our Sales Manager Germany/Austria with weekly sales analysis, reports and administrative tasks;
- Support the Sales Manager Germany/Austria with the acquisition of new key accounts
- Participate in trade shows.
Who we are looking for
- You graduated with at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have 1 - 3 years’ experience within a similar role, preferably within the watch & jewellery industry;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German (native level) and English;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- You are a proactive, result driven professional with a great sense of responsibility;
- You are analytical, flexible and possess strong relation management skills;
- Passionate about sales, fashion and retail;
- You are in the possession of a driver’s license and have the ability to travel.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- Bonus scheme;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Company car;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop and iPhone;
- A new and inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Account Manager Germany/Austria feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our corporate recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31 (0)611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.