Sales Manager Benelux
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewellery brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism.
We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
What the role is about
As our commercial and analytical Sales Manager Benelux you are accountable for achieving our commercial targets in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. You are responsible for the expansion of CLUSE in the Benelux by proactively managing our strong relationships with current B2B (key) accounts and agents. And of course with our new clients who you bring in. Thanks to your proven track record in sales & new business and your retail/wholesale knowledge you make sure that targets are achieved. You will further develop and implement our Benelux sales strategy, in strong collaboration with our Sales Director. Besides you will manage our Sales Benelux team and work very closely together with our Sales Support and Customer Service team. The ability to travel is needed, since you will travel about 2 days per week.
- Responsible for achieving our commercial targets in the Benelux: day to day sales, management and expand of sales according to CLUSE’s values, strategy standards and procedures;
- Management of our Sales Benelux team (2 FTE);
- Management of key accounts & agents and maintain regular contact with our clients;
- Proactively explore the Benelux market to understand customer’s needs, develop new business opportunities and improve market penetration;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Forecast, track & report of sales and provide detailed analysis of sell through for accounts on a regular base;
- Establish good lines of communication with our departments Sales Support, Customer Service and Marketing to improve our sales and account management;
- Participate in exhibition shows and fairs, if necessary.
- You graduated with at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 5 years of sales/account management experience in the FMCG and/or Retail industry,
- At least 2 years of inspirational management experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch (native level) and English;
- Experience with forecasting, Excel and CRM programs;
- You have a driving license and the ability to travel.
- You take ownership, are goal oriented and have a fearless, sales driven attitude;
- You are a problem solver with excellent negotiation and analytical skills.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- Bonus scheme;
- Company car;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choica as welcome gift;
- Company laptop and iPhone;
- An inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out
If the role of Sales Manager Benelux feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our corporate recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31 (0)611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.