Influencer Marketing Team Lead
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
As our curious Influencer Marketing Team Lead your main responsibility is to strengthen and oversee our Influencer Marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and online exposure for CLUSE. Besides, you will be motivating, coaching and inspiring our driven team of Influencer Marketeers and interns. With endless energy and enthusiasm, you are always looking for new opportunities, collaborations and improvements and translate these into actions. You will be joining our Brand Communications team and report directly to our CEO.
- Responsible for strengthen and overseeing our influencer marketing strategy, including goal/KPI setting, analyzing, reporting and achievement;
- Coach, motivate and inspire our Influencer Marketeers and interns and make them shine (±7 FTE);
- Responsible for managing budget;
- First point of contact for different internal departments and external parties like distributors, agencies, platforms etc.;
- Keep track on trends, opportunities, improvements and industry/market information to grow our influencer marketing strategy;
- Provide all the support required for a better team performance level like training, guidelines, tools and processes;
- Strong collaboration with other departments and specialists to reach common (marketing) goals.
Who we are looking for
- You graduated with at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Marketing or Communication;
- You have 3 – 4 years' work experience within a Marketing and/or Communication role and are always on top of trends;
- Experience with inspirational people management;
- Experience with budget management and KPI setting;
- Proven affinity and/or experience with social media and influencer marketing;
- Excellent international awareness and cultural sensitivity;
- You have great written and oral communication skills in English;
- You have curious mindset, are a strong motivator and have endless drive and energy.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- An inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Influencer Marketing Team Lead feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our corporate recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected].
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.