Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
As our commercial SEO Specialist it’s your goal to bring organic search to the next level! You are responsible for our overall organic search strategy development (technical, content and outreach) and execution for all international markets to meet our ambitious e-commerce goals. You are our SEO advocate and together with a multidisciplinary team of specialists you make it happen. Thanks to your proven track record in organic search you are able to take the SEO channel even further. This role is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and who likes to take ownership. You will join our driven E-Commerce team and report directly to our E-Commerce Manager.
- Strategy development and execution of the organic search channel (Forecasting, Content & IT planning, Outreach);
- Scale the SEO strategy internationally without losing your sense for local differences in search behavior and user intent;
- SEO analysis, reporting and optimization (Google Analytics, Search Console and Google Datastudio);
- Manage and partner with internal and external stakeholders, like our Content Specialists, Data Analysts, Web development and Copywriter;
- Brief our (Digital) Marketing team on new SEO developments in the constantly changing field;
- Share insights on performance, convince other stakeholders with a data-driven approach.
Who we are looking for
- You have 2-4 years’ experience in a similar organic search role for international markets, preferably on agency side;
- A proven track record in organic search and improving business KPI’s, like organic sessions and E-commerce revenue;
- You are able to set up a long-term strategy, but are also able to switch quickly and achieve results in the short term;
- Good knowledge of and experience with the SEO toolkit, like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog etc.;
- Experience with Majestic.com or Ahrefs is a plus;
- You have great written and oral communication skills in English;
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills;
- You are flexible, take ownership and have a commercial growth mindset.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- An inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of SEO Specialist feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our corporate recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31 (0)61183234841.
Seize the opportunities…