Senior Logistics Coordinator
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. Inspire women to celebrate their individuality, together. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
As our structured Senior Logistics Coordinator you are responsible for coordinating and monitoring our daily inbound and outbound goods flow. Besides you will lead different high level projects to optimize our processes from supplier to DC to customers. Thanks to your experience, you make sure that the service levels from our logistics partners are excellent. This is an unique role in which you can combine operational, tactical and strategical tasks. Next to, having an impact in our Logistic processes. In this role you will be a part of our Logistics department and report to our Logistics Manager.
- Daily coordination of our inbound and outbound goods flow;
- Project lead for different (process) improvements;
- First point of contact of Logistics for our suppliers (Asia and Europe);
- Manage the service levels of our logistic partners;
- Maintain the vendor shipping manual;
- Coordinate (prioritize) warehouse operations for inbound and QC.
- Solve inbound and custom issues and coordinate quality related issues.
Who we're looking for
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or a similar field;
- You have approximately 5-7 years working experience in an international B2B & B2C Logistics role, preferably in a fashion or retail organization;
- Proven experience with process optimizations;
- Proven experience in building successful relationships with logistics partners;
- Experience with ERP-systems;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (preferably also Dutch and/or German or French);
- Experience with customs is a preference;
- You are cultural sensitive, extremely organized and have a structured mind;
- You act proactive and with a flexible attitude.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on a full-time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as a welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- Company iPhone;
- A new and inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
If the role of Senior Logistics Coordinator feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch.You can reach out directly to our Recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.