Customer Care Representative Germany
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. We do this by encouraging curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
As quality focused Customer Care Representative Germany you handle and resolve inquiries from our German B2B and B2C customers. For example about products, delivery and shipment. You do this by phone, email, social media and chat in German. Thanks to your positive attitude and problem solving skills, you ensure all our customers receive a high level service.
You will be joining our enthusiastic Customer Care Team and work closely together with your international colleagues from Back Office, Sales Support and Logistics. Are you the service oriented CLUSE ambassador we are looking for (32 - 40 hours per week)?
Our Customer Care team works from Monday till Friday during office hours (9:00 am - 5:30 pm).
- Provide a high service level by responding to our German B2C/B2B customer inquiries by email, phone, chat and social media;
- First point of contact for our German speaking B2B markets concerning after sales related questions;
- Contribute to the improvement of our service level and after sales processes by monitoring and obtaining customer insights and market trends;
- Work closely together with other teams like Back Office, Sales Support and Logistics to share knowledge and best practices.
Who we are looking for
- You graduated with a Bachelor's degree;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German (native level) and a good understanding of the English language;
- You are an excellent problem solver with a positive attitude;
- You are customer & quality focused and have a great sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Affinity with and experience in social media.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- An inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- A unique opportunity to contribute to the launch and growth of CLUSE.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Customer Care Representative Germany feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch.
You can reach out directly to our Floortje Bon with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected]
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.