E-Mail / CRM Marketeer
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
What the role is about
As our proactive E-Mail & CRM Marketeer you are responsible for translating our marketing goals into a successful E-Mail & CRM strategy and implementation. Thanks to your track record in this field, you create, monitor, optimize and analyze B2C email marketing campaigns that fuel customer lifetime value and drive revenue for growth. You grow and enrich our customer base and ensure effective database segmentation for targeted marketing activities. With your commercial and analytical mindset, you are continuously analyzing results and implement improvements directly. In this new role, you’ll have full ownership and the ability to make a big impact. You will be part of our E-Commerce team, report directly to our E-Commerce Manager and work closely together with our Content & Campaign Specialists, who support you with operational email marketing activities.
- Translate our marketing goals into an E-mail & CRM strategy and implementation;
- Set-up B2C e-mail flows based on customer profiling and customer journeys;
- Create, implement, monitor and optimize all email marketing campaigns;
- Grow and enrich our customer base, actively monitor opt-ins/opt-outs and make plans to (re)activate and retain our customers;
- Ensure effective database segmentation for targeted marketing activities;
- Continuously (A/B) test and optimize emails templates, subject lines, headers and flows;
- Optimize transactional emails linked to our e-commerce platform;
- Brief our Creative team on email templates and newsletter assets;
- Work closely together with other marketing team members in order to create synergy amongst marketing activities;
- Report on E-mail & CRM KPI’s.
Who we are looking for
- You have 3-5 years experience in the field of E-Mail / CRM marketing, preferably in a B2C environment;
- Proven track record in developing, executing and optimizing email marketing campaigns;
- A commercial and customer focused vision on E-mail/CRM marketing and the ability to independently define strategies and goals;
- Broad experience with customer segmentation and communication strategies;
- Strong analytical skills with a test, learn and improve approach;
- Ability to combine strategic and operational work effectively;
- You are proactive and have strong project management skills;
- You can work independently while at the same time you are a team player;
- You have great written and oral communication skills in English.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- An inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of E-mail & CRM Marketeer feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our corporate recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected].
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.