Financial Administration Intern
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
As our accurate Financial Administration Intern you have the unforgettable chance to add value to our Finance Accounting team. This is a unique possibility to get practical experience and to have impact in improving processes and create structure. You will be part of our Finance department, report to our Sr. Financial Accountant and work very closely with our Account Payable Administrator and Financial Accountant.
Are you up for a challenge and do you have a great sense of responsibility? We are looking for a positive intern from September 2019 for at least five months on a full time basis (40 hours per week).
- Check, scan and book vendor bills and employee expenses;
- Import, book and process the monthly Credit Card journals;
- Import and process bank, PayPal & Adyen entries;
- Contribute to the improvement of several (workflow) processes;
- Assist in our audit process activities;
- Support with other Finance (Accounting) tasks if needed.
Who we’re looking for
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in the field of Finance, Business Administration or related field;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- You are a strong team player who is accurate, organized and curious;
- You have a positive hands on attitude;
- You are full time available as from September 2019 for at least 5 months;
- NOTE: as an intern it’s your responsibility to be in the possession of a BSN number and to be registered in the municipality where you live before your start date. If you not comply with these requirements, we are legally not able to hire you.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- An internship compensation of EUR 500,- a month based on a full time employment;
- A CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A new and inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Financial Administration Intern feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch.
You can reach out directly to our HR & Recruitment Assistant Laurel Putter with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected]
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.