ICT Operations Manager
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. Inspire women to celebrate their individuality, together. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
Do you get excited from a seamless, user-friendly cloud-based ICT environment which is fun to work with? Do you have knowledge of applications like Okta, Box, Gsuite, Shopify and Netsuite? Then we are looking for you as our trusted ICT Operations Manager! In this new and individual role, you are responsible for carrying out our cloud-based ICT strategy and daily ICT operations. As a cloudbuster, you guide us in each step of the way. Besides, you are the first point of contact for all ICT related matters for our employees, as well as external partners.
You hold the masterkeys to our applications and we trust you with this responsibility. It’s up to you to professionalize our ICT foundation and prepare it for growth!
- Carry out, monitor and continuously improve our cloud-based ICT environment;
- Responsible for daily ICT operations, including but not limited to: monitor network, user management, printer and workstation support;
- First point of contact for external ICT parties and responsible for maintaining a good relationship on a technical and commercial level;
- Manage and control our ICT security and keep our hardware and software systems updated;
- On- and offboarding employees on ICT equipment and authorisation.
- You graduated with a least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, ICT or a related study;
- Around 5 years of related work experience, preferably within the fashion, online and/or retail industry;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of Cloud bases SaaS computing like Okta, Netsuite, Box, Gsuite and Office365;
- Knowledge of Apple and Microsoft based computing;
- You are a self-starter, a critical thinker and a problem solver;
- You have a hands-on and flexible attitude (no 9 till 5 mentality).
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on a full-time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as a welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- A new and inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of ICT Operations Manager feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our Recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.