Online Content Manager
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. Inspire women to celebrate their individuality, together. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
As our commercial Online Content Manager you will develop the content strategy for the Cluse websites. Key in this role, is ensuring a seamless shopping experience across all devices to improve the user experience and conversion. You will create and implement theming plans for product launches, campaigns and promotions together with your content colleagues. Besides, you will manage and prioritize the content roadmap in strong collaboration with cross-departmental marketing colleagues to evolve the content effectiveness.
By conducting AB tests, sales and web analysis you look for opportunities to improve content and the usability of the website. You manage and prioritize the website optimization roadmap and work closely with the E-Commerce team and Developers to define, build and test website improvements. You will join our E-Commerce team and report directly to our E-Commerce Manager.
- Develop the digital content strategy in alignment with marketing targets ;
- Manage and prioritize the digital content & website optimization roadmap;
- Create and implement theming plans for product launches, campaigns and promotions;
- Planning, briefing and day-to-day operations of content projects;
- Conduct customer, sales and web analysis to define opportunities for improving content;
- Collect (customer) insights to define the content strategy across our key markets;
- Work with the e-commerce team and developers to define, build & test site optimizations;
- Create and publish content via the Content Management System (Shopify);
- UAT test website optimizations.
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a digital content management role;
- Experience in delivering content strategies, calendars & campaigns for a B2C website;
- A proven track record in improving conversion via content & website optimizations;
- A commercial mindset with excellent analytical skills (Google Analytics has no secrets for you);
- You know what it takes to improve the customer experience;
- Excellent project management skills and experience with the Agile work method;
- You have excellent knowledge of CMS systems and basic technical knowledge of HTML
- You have great written and oral communication skills in English;
- You are up-to-date with the latest digital trends;
- Experience with Asana, Hotjar and/or Shopify is a plus.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- An inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Online Content Manager feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our corporate recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31 (0)611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.