Influencer Marketing Intern (France)
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
What the role is about
As an Influencer Marketing Intern (France) you will contribute in increasing brand awareness and create exposure for CLUSE in France, by using influencer marketing. This is an unforgettable chance to get practical experience in a young, ambitious and dynamic organization and learn more about influencer marketing. We are curious to hear about your insights and ideas! We are looking for a commercial intern who can start as from September 2019 for five months on a full-time basis (40 hours a week).
- Manage the full execution of unpaid collaborations with influencers who are in line with our brand values on appointed social platforms from A to Z;
- Monitor, analyze and report results from our influencer marketing campaigns;
- Support on influencer marketing projects, like newsletters;
- Keep track of social media/marketing trends and developments to give input on our influencer marketing strategy improvements;
- Support the internal department on different levels with local input for your market, translations and managing inbound requests from influencers;
- Support with other tasks if needed.
Who we’re looking for
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in the field of Marketing, Communication or Fashion Management;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French (native level);
- Advanced understanding of social media and a broad knowledge of social influencers in France;
- You are available as from September 2019 for five months on a fulltime basis;
- You are a strong team player who is commercial, creative and result driven;
- NOTE: as an intern it’s your responsibility to be in the possession of a BSN number and to be registered in the municipality where you live before your start date. If you not comply with these requirements, we are legally not able to hire you.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- An internship compensation of EUR 500,- a month based on a full time employment;
- A CLUSE product of your choice;
- Company laptop;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- An inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Influencer Marketing Intern (France) feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch and may ask you to complete a short, creative assignment.
You can reach out directly to our HR & Recruitment Assistant Laurel Putter with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected].
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.