Paid Search Specialist
Working at CLUSE
Some call it work. We call it doing what we love — and loving what we do. Building one of the world’s fastest-growing watch and jewelry brands, and inspiring women to express their individuality with our fresh spin on minimalism. We dream big, but our focus stays true to the little things. Attention to detail in everything we do. Being in tune with the moment. Embracing new opportunities. And challenging ourselves every day with great passion for the CLUSE brand.
It's our vision to create a world where you shine. Inspire women to celebrate their individuality, together. We do this by accepting and encourage curiosity, grace, sincerity, excitement, togetherness and drive.
What the role is about
As our analytical Paid Search Specialist it’s your goal to bring paid search to the next level! You are responsible for our overall paid search strategy and execution for all our international markets. You determine the best channels and campaigns to create sales through paid search. Thanks to your proven track record in paid search/ppc campaign management, you scale and optimize this channel further. This role is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and who likes to take ownership. You will join our ambitious and commercial Digital Marketing team and report directly to our Digital Marketing Manager.
- Strategy development and execution of the paid search channel (Google Ads, Google Shopping, Bing, Youtube and GDN), including planning & forecasting, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, budget management and reporting (Google Analytics, Spreadsheets and Datastudio);
- Manage and partner with internal and external stakeholders, like Google and Bing to share insights on performance, trends and opportunities;
- Use data to continuously optimize large budgets and bids and to expand, evolve, and optimize search marketing portfolio;
- Setup and manage A/B tests across markets;
- Search for efficient campaign possibilities.
Who we are looking for
- You graduated with at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or another relevant field;
- You have 3-4 years’ experience in a similar Paid Search and/or PPC campaign management role for international markets, preferably on agency side;
- You have a proven track record in PPC campaign management and improving performance and ROI;
- Google Ads certification is preferred;
- Experience with DoubleClick is a plus;
- Experience with Channable is a plus;
- You have great written and oral communication skills in English;
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills;
- You are flexible, take ownership and have a commercial growth mindset.
Good people deserve more besides an inspiring start
- Salary conform industry standard, depending on experience;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Partial travel cost reimbursement when living outside Amsterdam;
- Employee discount on own products plus a CLUSE product of your choice as welcome gift;
- Company laptop;
- A new and inspiring office @ Houthavens, Amsterdam;
- Super tasty and healthy provided lunch;
- Regular social events you definitely want to attend, organized by our Social Events Team;
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial and international environment;
- Opportunities to impact the future of our ambitious company.
Curious to find out more?
If the role of Paid Search Specialist feels like a good fit with your skills and ambition, we’d love to tell you a bit more about the CLUSE story. Only applications via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below will be considered. If your CV and cover letter catch our eye, we’ll definitely be in touch. We may ask you to complete a short assignment, and invite you for a coffee and chat if we see a potential match.
You can reach out directly to our corporate recruiter Lieke Feskens with any questions about this challenging opportunity via [email protected] or +31 (0)611848028.
Seize the opportunities…
Are you a recruiter? Thanks for your interest, but our in-house team has got this covered.